Canada is also changing its orders and creating a framework to accept applications from high-performance amateur sport organizations willing to host an international sports event. Applicants would need to include written commitments of ongoing support from regional governments in order to be considered and will also need to effectively plan on maintaining health of both participants as well as the public. The government will be releasing additional information on the Department of Canadian Heritage’s web site.
Some people are already exempt from travel restrictions, such as:
- Canadian citizens (including dual citizens) or permanent residents;
- Certain people who have been approved for Canadian permanent residence;
- Certain temporary foreign workers;
- Certain international students;
- Protected persons;
- Immediate family members of Canadians;
- Extended family members of Canadians;
- People coming to Canada for compassionate reasons; or
- Anyone else who falls under the exemptions listed on the government’s webpage.
- The travel restrictions were initiated on march 18th till June 30 but has been extended ever since to effectively stop the spread of COVID-19
In October, Canada eased travel restrictions on students, and extended family members.
The federal government is also allowing people to come to Canada for compassionate reasons, such as:
- To be present during the final moments of life for a loved one, or to provide support or care for someone who is critically ill;
- To provide medical support to a person who needs it; or
- To attend a funeral, or end of life ceremony.
- Few compassionate travelers have to fill out an application before coming to Canada to be released from quarantine before 14 days are over. Travelers to Alberta may also be able to get early release from quarantine.
Anyhow the Canadian border security services make the decision as to who will be allowed inside the country. All of this only means that Canada is trying to facilitate a huge income of foreign national applicants into the country. Let’s all hope and pray that the pandemic comes to a close sooner than later!
To find out more about Canada Immigration Consultants in Delhi and pathways through which your family can migrate to Canada, reach out to us for an assessment. Our experts are here to guide you in the right manner, leaving you with a sense of satisfaction about the knowledge of Canadian Immigration.
About Novus Immigration
Novusimmigrationdelhi.com is one of those Best Immigration Consultants in Delhi for Canada,
Service Offered @ Novus Immigration
⦁ Express Entry Program
⦁ Provincial Nominee Program
⦁ Skilled worker permit
⦁ Parent grandparent visa
⦁ Temporary Resident Visa
⦁ Permanent Resident Visa, Tourist visa, Visitor visa, Student visa, Work permit, and more.
As a Certified Canada Immigration in Delhi, we are there to help you find the right visa and solve all the necessary problems arising while the immigration process. Just enquire here.
Choosing a NOC code is an important step in the Canadian immigration process, so do it wisely. If you find it a bit complicated, do not hesitate to contact an ICCRC professional immigration consultant who can guide you in every step of the process.
For queries, read more at https://novusimmigrationdelhi.com/iccrc-and-licensed-representative.html Or read more Canada Immigration News at https://novusimmigrationdelhi.com/way-to-canada.html or to get a Canada visit visa from Delhi, please feel free to visit novusimmigrationdelhi.com to schedule a free consultation today!
For More Details Visit - https://novusimmigrationdelhi.com
@ 2020 novusimmigration.com - All Rights Reserved.